~ Intro To Paintball – The best way to learn how to get into paintball ~
Learn how to get into paintball every Thursday from 6:30pm – Bookings Essential as spaces are limited – $70 for everything you need & 500 paintballs
What is Intro to Paintball?
Each Thursday we hold an event ~ Intro to Paintball ~ which is designed as an introduction to the world of tournament style paintball. With a world class referee teaching you all the basics you will get a crash course in what’s involved. Playing against players of similar skill you will first learn all of the rules before playing tournament styles games all night.
Bring some friends, or come along by yourself. The night is meant to be a social night to meet fellow paintball players, learn the ropes and join a team!
What is included?
Price for the night is $70 which gets you:
– $500 Paintballs
– Tournament Gear Hire
– Tournament Gun Hire
– Professional Paintball Coaching
– Extra paintballs ($40/500 paintballs (Normally $90!))
How The Night Will Run:
1. Arrive between 6:00 – 6:30 and sign in
2. Gear up in Tournament Jersey, Pants, Mask & Podpack
3. Safety Briefing with our professional referee’s
4. Coaching clinic including the rules of speedball, how to hold your gun, basic calls, reading the field & much more
5. 3 v 3 and 5 v 5 tournament games
6. Tips and tricks through-out the night
What is Next?
Hooked on paintball like we are? After playing intro to paintball there are lots of options for you. Firstly, it is best to become a member of our club to get access to awesome deals on paintballs, gear and entry.
Once you’re a member you can step up to the 3 v 3 beginner league which is played every Tuesday night. You don’t need to worry about finding team mates, we help with all of that and put people of equal skill together in teams, and make sure each match is fair and fun!
Once you’ve played a few beginner league games, you can move up and play the 5 v 5 Social League on Wednesday Nights.